1994 Signature Rookies

Discussion in 'Hockey Talk' started by IQless1, Jul 9, 2013.

1. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

It's saved. ;)

I gave a few "94 Earnhardts to camaropat to balance a deal, but I have others listed in NASCAR Trading, along with a bunch of other inserts I found in my boxes and binders.

Take a look there, and maybe we can make a deal on those too, since this card may not be worth it shipping-wise. Remember, I require a minimum of $ 3 for shipping on ANY deal I make with anyone here, so it's best to bundle.
  2. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Shipping to Canada's like $8 or $9...that's like a million $C, right? :D
  3. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

If I had some expendable $$$, I'd just go on eBay and buy all the others in the set, as they have most, if not all, of them listed. In fact, someone is asking $399 for the complete set :eek:...A bit high, IMO, as I'd put it at half that.

Too bad I gave/traded away two of 'em already. That means if I ever want to complete the set, I'd have to buy them again lol

BTW, Pat...I apologize for cancelling that deal we were working on. I was getting frustrated at the pace of it, and should have been more patient. No hard feelings here, and I understand if you're not happy with me for that. Sorry for my impatience.