2011 Press Pass Fanfare Justin Johnson

Discussion in 'Racing Buy/Sell' started by Jon P, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Jon P

Jon P (3) Member Known Trader

I have for sale/trade is a Justin Johnson gold Press Pass Fanfare card. Its card #FA-JJ2 37/99 autograph. Let me know what you have thanks. Im looking for football g/u or autos.
  2. Flame

Flame (2) Member Known Trader

To my knowledge there is no Justin Johnson
    Maybe Jimmie Johnson
  3. Jon P

Here it is

Attached Files:

4. ranbethscards

ranbethscards (38) Moderator Moderator Trusted Trader

I had to Google him!!!!
  5. Jon P

Lol i know i wasnt reading it wrong.
  6. Flame

Flame (2) Member Known Trader

I had to aswell and still can't find him
  7. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 (4) Moderator Moderator Known Trader

So.... who is he?

Justin Johnson's Summary

Justin was born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada.After graduating high school in 2003 from the Southern Nevada Vocational Technical center, Justin was hired by the Derek Daily Driving Academy as a driving instructor at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. When the operation closed in the summer of 2005, Justin was hired by the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch in Pahrump, Nevada as a driving instructor. Where they strive to teach students in the Chevrolet C6, C6 Z06, and ZR-1 Corvettes, Lotus Elise and Radical race cars. Awards Over 100 Career Wins & 9 Championships in various series. In December 2011 Justin was given the opportunity to start his career in the NASCAR Camping World Truck series. April of 2011 Justin's team had decided to take a step back to assess the team. Justin is now working for Jackson Dawson Communications as a Lead Pro Driver and seeking sponsorship opportunity to further his racing career.
  8. ranbethscards

Jon.. how much are you looking to get out of it? I am interested in buying.
  9. Jon P

I really dont know how much its worth. Maybe $10?
  10. ranbethscards

Let me go through my FB this weekend and see if I can find something to trade for it. The BV on the autograph is $20, so $10 is what I would get at a card show. I have not seen one of his autographs at any show over the last two years. Thinking it would be an odd piece to have out.
  11. Jon P

Ok thats fine. I think this site is a great place for people that love the interest of cards. Im glad i found you guys and hope great things here.
  12. ranbethscards