Another rookie inscription

Discussion in 'What's it Worth?' started by Jon P, Oct 28, 2013.

1. Jon P

Jon P Member

i just picked up another one. This time a great ssp one. 2013 elite inscriptions montee ball red ink and its a ssp. Wanting to know the value thanks!
  2. Jon P

Jon P Member

Anyone know?
  3. Jon P

Jon P Member

Randy do you know? I really do have the card and wanting to know the price please.
  4. Jon P

Jon P Member

I found the prices in the beckett book for all the other colors but the red please somebody tell me
  5. Jon P

Jon P Member

Still noone know the price of this card? 20131104_165552.jpg
  6. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Beckett doesn't usually price cards with a print run of under 25, which yours appears to fall in that category. I don't know what you want Randy to tell you? How would he know, if Beckett doesn't even know? You have to look up completed sales on ebay for that card, or one similiar to get a fair market assesment.

EDIT: Here you go! There are a few completed sales of the red ink one in this link. Other than the one crazy priced Buy It Now sale of $129, the other 3 are all around the $40 mark, or just under, with another one selling for $56. That is approximately what your card is worth.

LINK: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_fsp...ons montee ball&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2013
  7. Jon P

Jon P Member

Thanks