Anyone else feel like this NFL season has been terrible?

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by thajayz, Oct 3, 2013.

1. nowicki2013

nowicki2013 Member

This NFL season has definitely been terrible. I thought the Lions were actually going to make the playoffs. As soon as they signed Reggie Bush I got all excited but only to be disappointed in the second half of the season like always. Generally speaking though, I don't think the NFL is as good or entertaining as it once was.
  2. ty4orce

ty4orce Active Member

How can you not like this football season especially now with superstar Peyton Manning versus rising star rookie Russell Wilson going head to head in the Superbowl....Shazammmmmm!
  3. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Best season since 1998 and 1999 seasons, hands down.... but I may be a bit biased, lol. :D:
  4. warre

warre New Member

5. warre

warre New Member

The Packer defense stinks this year, teams that were that good last year, need offensive help and defensive help while other teams that haven't been that goo for a while are becoming, basically a shift it happens, or the draft just been that deep, but wait untill the 2014 draft.
  6. nowicki2013

nowicki2013 Member

I can't believe that there are no teams who want Tim Tebow. That year he played for the Broncos he started the whole second half and he took them to the playoffs. If it wasn't for him they would've never made it in the first place. Now apparently he's not good enough to even be a backup for any team. If I was the Lions I'd pick him up and get rid of Stafford.
  7. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

No no no no no, Tebow didn't take us to the playoffs, our defense did. Tebow pulled a rabbit out of his hat once or twice, but that guy cant throw a ball to save his life, lol.
    IQless1 likes this.
  8. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I liken the Tebow craze to the Beiber/Bieber/whatever craze, in that, in both cases, I just shake my head and move along.
  9. racinghy

racinghy Member

That was a great game, I couldn't even hate on my friend since he is a Cowboys fan, that is how great of a game it even was!
    IQless1 likes this.