Game Worn Card Giveaway (multiple winners)

Discussion in 'Contests' started by Peter T Davis, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goingdeepe

goingdeepe Member

here is the old 96er like the kerry wood myself
  2. whbonney

whbonney New Member

#102 for the year my daughter was born...and like that Wood card..
  3. CanuckFan1

CanuckFan1 New Member

#103 thank you sir
  4. whbonney

whbonney New Member

was gonna wait for #100 but I like #99, Wayne Gretzky's number...been a fan of his for many years!!!!!
  5. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

6. goingdeepe

goingdeepe Member

and post 106
  7. 23 ryno

23 ryno Member

Thanks again for the fun
  8. junior8504

junior8504 New Member

POST #108 . Nice Kerry Wood.
  9. 23 ryno

23 ryno Member

This has been fun
  10. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Notorious Admin Moderator

Entries are now closed. I'm going to tally them up and randomly choose the winners. Seems you guys got off the count though, so it might take a bit for me to fix that up. :)
  11. Peter T Davis

Went through them all, had to disqualify only one entry because a member posted twice in a row. I did renumber the posts though, if you noticed I'm matching up the number in the post with the actual post number the forum assigns to each post (you can see it in the lower right corner of each post). Just wanted to do that, and renumber everything for simplicity since there were a couple of places where you guys got off the mark a bit, lol.

Gotta pick up the kids from their summer camps now, and will get the drawing ready after I get them home and fed.
    IQless1 likes this.
  12. Peter T Davis

The results are in! Congrats to the winners!

Guardian likes this.
  13. Peter T Davis

I've opened the thread back up so people can comment. Thanks everyone for participating. I'll have another contest up soon.
  14. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Congrats Winners! Thanks again Peter for the Contest!
  15. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Cool! I saw my post was gonna be # 13 and went hmmmmm...why not, maybe it'll be "good" luck...and what-do-ya-know, it was!

Thanks for the contest Pete, I"ll pm (ed: start a private conversation with, and give you) my address.

I've always liked Kerry Wood. :) I just finished scanning most of my autographed baseball cards, the older ones, and he's the one I remember best from those...and it's a Best card too lol...and I can't remember if I have a relic of him, so great!

I was planning on posting a thread on them shortly, once I finish up with the newer baseball autos that I can find in my mess of a storage system. How messy? I got too excited upon hearing this and dumped my box of autos on the floor by accident! Good thing they are all in protective semi-rigids and bags...the only real issue is putting them all back in order lol

Congrats to 2corey0 and ISA Grading for their wins too!
  16. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I found some cool info on my new Wood card:

http://vintagecubbies.blogspot.com/2011/12/2008-ud-piece-of-history-stadium-scenes.html

Too bad it doesn't list how many were made of this variation, as I'm into knowing that kind of thing.

I found the Gold variation (of 99) sold on eBay for $0.99, + $2.50 in S & H, so mine must be worth $100, right? :D...Well, to SOME eBay sellers anyway. :rolleyes:

Monetary value isn't as important to me as coolness is though, and this card will go great with my Best auto of his. ;) So thanks again, Pete, I love it!
  17. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Congrats on winning the Willis! :)

Sorry I took "your" Kerry Wood...it's mine now. :p
  18. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Congrats on winning the Sowers! :)

Too bad for "the next guy". ;)
  19. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

Congratulations to the winners... and a big thank you to Peter for running this contest!
  20. NattyBoo

NattyBoo Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.