Hello

Discussion in 'Rookie Zone' started by thajayz, Sep 27, 2013.

1. thajayz

thajayz Member

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum. I lurked for a while and decided to join. I have a good collection of sports cards. I own baseball, basketball, hockey and football cards. Football and baseball are my favorite sports. I love to collect, attend games, play real sports and sports video games.
  2. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the site. Glad to have you aboard! :)
  3. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Welcome to SCC!
  4. thajayz

thajayz Member

Thanks! I have have a Bret Favre rookie card. His name is spelled with one "t" on it. Bret Favre, lol. I had the opportunity to see him win his only super bowl in New Orleans against the Patriots in super bowl 31.
  5. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

That must have been insane! I lived in Green Bay for a few months (late 70's), but I've never had the chance to see a game from the stands.

The Stadium Club is the one everyone vies for, but I don't have it, or need it really. I do have a bunch of his rookies from other sets though. I also have a few relics, the best probably being one I bought off of eBay. It's a quad of four Packers, three with relics, one without. I forget the year and product, but it's something like "Hoggs", I think.

I gave a duplicate of one of my Favre relics to my gf's mom. She's in her 80's and only got into the Packers a couple of years ago. I hear she rubs it for good luck, but I don't wanna hear that! :eek:....even if it's in a top-loader and team-set bag. ;)

Come to think of it, I may need to update her cards. I gave her a couple of other players, and I'm pretty sure they're gone now. Maybe that's why the Packers are losing lol
  6. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Welcome to SCC!