Hey everyone!

Discussion in 'Rookie Zone' started by matthewtrahan, Jul 28, 2013.

1. matthewtrahan

matthewtrahan New Member

My love of collecting cards started a while back through my love of baseball. Having my favorite baseball players in a collection was cool to me. I had a special way of organizing them and my expanse of cards soon grew to basketball and football. I stopped collecting a few years back but I am looking to get back in the game and I am also looking to buy my first extremely rare card. It's good to be here and I look forward to collaborating with everyone here!
  2. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the site! Feel free to post comments and questions!
  3. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Welcome to the site!

If you're looking for extremely rare cards to buy, I'm sure there are a few here who have 'em. My avatar is one, but it's only so-so rare from what I can tell, at at least 8 to 16 made. other people here have 1/1's...in fact someone's looking to trade one recently. Take a look in the forums and you should be able to find a few.

Good luck. :)
  4. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the site! :)
  5. mleocasas

mleocasas Member

Welcome welcome welcome! I've gone on and off collecting the same way, but this forum has been a great way to gain new kinds of interest and perspective on trading that I think will help keep me on the ball. Hopefully you get the same from it :)