Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Rookie Zone' started by nonsiccus, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nonsiccus

nonsiccus Member

I don't have much in the way of cards. My old collection from my childhood has long since disappeared. I'm sure they're kicking around somewhere, I would just have no idea where. Probably at my parent's place if I were to guess.

Might be worth taking a look for when I have some spare time.
    redwing40 likes this.
  2. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I've heard many a story like yours.

Here's what happens next:

You call up your parents and mention the cards. They say those were tossed out years ago. You tell the forum. We all moan in despair. The end.

Yeah, seen it before...too many times...:eek:
  3. nonsiccus

nonsiccus Member

You know, I think they would ask me before throwing that out. They asked me when they dug out some of my childhood drawings. I don't mean like, first drawing with house and flowers and stuff... but like doodles and such from when I was 10 or so. It was tucked in among sappy love notes that I was exchanging with my crush and stuff like that haha.

I should go rummaging around and see if I can find anything.
  4. cinderr

cinderr Member

Personally, I'm into collecting Basketball cards. I love the sport so I know the teammates so it follows I would collect those. What about the WNBA? Are there cards out there with those teams on them? I better check it out!
  5. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Not from what I've seen.

I did post autos I have of Carol Blazekowski here:

http://www.sportscardclub.com/threads/my-basketball-racing-hockey-autos.427318/

They are the first two pics. The scans suck, as the 'graphs are barely visible on 'em. They are done with silver marker on a green background. The gold image of her face is embossed. It's from the 90's.
  6. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

closing out this thread... this forum is for the introduction of ROOKIES.

additional "chit-chat" can be taken to PMs or moved to the either the General Chat or Card Chat forums.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.