Hi I'm Jon Nowicki

Discussion in 'Rookie Zone' started by nowicki2013, Jan 13, 2014.

1. nowicki2013

nowicki2013 Member

My name is Jon Nowicki and I'm new here. My favorite two sports to collect cards for are baseball and basketball. I started collecting when I was about five years old when I used to get those little packs of cards from the check out line at the grocery store. It was always a surprise who you were going to get, I loved it!
  2. racinghy

racinghy Member

Welcome John, hopefully you enjoy the forums and make some deals!
  3. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Welcome! Who/what do you collect? I was the same way, I still got a few of my cards from my childhood too, none of the good ones survived though, LOL!
  4. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Welcome to the Club :)
  5. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the site Jon. If you have any questions, or concerns please don't hesitate to ask one of us.

Troy
  6. nowicki2013

nowicki2013 Member

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Camaropat, I mostly collect anything that has to do with the Detroit Tigers as far as baseball goes. With basketball my favorite player to collect cards for is Michael Jordan. Also, any player from the 80s or 90s. It seems like the NBA isn't like it used to be. :(
  7. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Yeah, the NBA has been in a downslide the past few years, its almost unbearable to watch at times.

ISA and ranbethcards got all my tigers stuff, but I do have a decent Jordan collection with tons of doubles and what-not, if ever interested in trading I collect Colorado teams (Broncos, Avs, Rockies, Nuggets, :) )