I can help... NASCAR and Baseball Prices

Discussion in 'What's it Worth?' started by ranbethscards, Aug 9, 2013.

1. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

Need NASCAR and Baseball Pricing? I can help! Since the majority of my collection and trading fodder are NASCAR and Baseball (mostly Detroit Tigers), I have Beckett for both.

It wold be best to PM the list to me... and...

I do not mind giving you prices on a few items at one time, but I do ask that you do not post or send a list of Twenty (20) or more items asking for pricing (and please give me 24 hours to respond).

If you have a subscription to one of the many Price Guides, why not post your own "I can help" thread?
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
  2. ranbethscards

bumping this up just to get the word out...
  3. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Randy, can you help me with this one? Out of 10, so maybe not!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    2011 PRESS PASS JAMIE MCMURRAY MAGNIFICENT MATERIALS DUAL FIRESUIT (2-Color)/ SHOES TAG PATCH /10
  4. ranbethscards

Can't help Troy.... but can give you this information:

#/10 - N/A
    #/50 - $15
    #/199 - $10

The 2013 version #/10 is listed in Beckett at $20
  5. Leafsfan1967

Thanks, bro! I was gonna get this one as the seller had something else I wanted, but because shipping is $7 I decided to let them all go. The McMurray is already over $10 with time left. It was a 2 color firesuit patch, and shoe piece with writing, which could be a tag from the shoe.
  6. ranbethscards

If I remember correctly that is a NUTS member's pull. Another one of those "this is THE hit" in one of those $175.00 boxes. Great looking card... but it's a Jamie Mac.
  7. Leafsfan1967

It ended at $10, which is decent, but factor in $7 shipping to me, and it's not that attractive anymore. Had I got one, or two others off the same seller at .25 cents extra each, then I could live with it.
    ranbethscards likes this.
  8. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I hear ya. Back when I bought cards, I used to check for that too, and if they didn't have any other cards I wanted I usually wound up passing on the card that originally peaked my interest. It usually wasn't worth it by itself.
  9. Leafsfan1967

It's really tough for me being up north of Toronto there aren't many card dealers who stock Nascar cards, and what I like to buy, is nascar auto'd singles. This pretty much forces me tobuy from a US seller, which I had no problem with up until the huge postal rate hike to send a bubble mailer to Canada. I have no choice now, but to look for sellers who have multiple cards I need.
  10. JoshSmith100

JoshSmith100 Member

Hello there, I would like to know how much you think this card is worth

[​IMG]

I got it awhile ago but not sure on the price. Its Gary Carter Classic Singles Bat/Jersey/Auto card numbered to 5.
  11. ranbethscards

cards that are numbered 20 or less are usually NOT listed in Beckett... I would check eBay to see if anything similar has sold recently.
  12. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

Thanks for posting this ranbethscards! I like how helpful you were when I asked about my Clemente card! Happy trading!
  13. MegaZero

MegaZero New Member

Awesome service man! I know this would be a GREAT help for people out there who are just wondering how much are there cards worth.

If I ever have anything I need to ask, I will not hesitate and I will private message you for sure!

Thanks!
  14. racinghy

racinghy Member

Just wondering, but 2013 Press Pass FanFare racing Ricky Stenhouse Jr. Redemption auto #'d/25
  15. ranbethscards

Currently, Beckett does not show pricing for this item. sorry.
  16. racinghy

racinghy Member

:/ crud, thanks though randy and thanks for what you have done for the USA!