Last Thunder Home Game - IP Autos + An Extra?

Discussion in 'IP Auto Discussion / Trade ETC' started by GotGibson?, Apr 12, 2009.

1. GotGibson?

GotGibson? New Member

Hello all. Had a great time at the Thunder's last home game last night. Won by 3 and kept the Bobcats from going to the playoffs! :D If we aren't going, why should they? ;) On to the story...

Get there at about 5:15 (doors open at 5:30). Notice there are not too many people in line in front of me so I made good timing. Just then TONS of people come in the doors. Now I am starting to think I made GREAT timing. The most people that had been there for autos all season.

Doors finally open and I head that way. Meet up with the guys I usually see. See Westbrook in the tunnel and ask him to sign. Says he will come back but never does. He is getting to be like this now. But I have noticed that when he doesn't sign, he doesn't play as good. He did have 12 points and 11 rebounds...but also 9 TO's!

I get the usual signers and tell them thanks for a great season and to have a fun & save summer. Even though Desmond isn't playing, he is comming out to sign and shootaround with the team. He gives my friend his shoes that he has worn all season. He had been asking for them from the start.

Then Earl Watson comes and signs. He is a quiet guy. I ask for his shoes after the game and he asks where I will be. I tell him and he says ok.

End of the game comes and I head to the tunnel to meet up with him. See him come out of the tunnel but he has nothing in his hands. :(
    He comes and says sorry, but the equipment manager had snagged his shoes before he could grab them because they were flying out that night. I tell him its all good. Always next year. ;) I do think it's cool of him that he came and said sorry instead of not even coming out though.

Sorry for the long read. Here are the autos:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the extra...

Milik Rose's NBA Green Week T-Shirt!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know it's not much or the best player, but it's still really cool to get something that has been worn for more than one game.

Well, that is it for this season. Had a lot of fun and learned a LOT! I will be back next year with tons more stuff. Trust me! ;)

Thanks for looking and be ready for a thread in about a week or two showing all the autos I got this season!​
  2. meloman315

meloman315 GeT FrEaKy

next year i will be sending a durant for you to get signed. its great they do that, nuggets dont do ish for the fans. id be way happy if i got that kind of stuff at a game
  3. GotGibson?

GotGibson? New Member

I hope they continue to next year.