Lebron Rookie Card

Discussion in 'What's it Worth?' started by katharinemae, Aug 17, 2013.

1. katharinemae

katharinemae New Member

I have a Lebron James rookie card, from Topps 1992. Someone wants to buy it from me, should I sell or not? I'm just starting my collection and I only got a few and its the first time that someone offered to buy one.
  2. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

1992? sorry... are you sure it's not someone else? Lebron was only 8 years old in 1992.
  3. katharinemae

katharinemae New Member

I'm so sorry, its a Lebron from Topps 2003-04, I got it jumbled with Shaqs rookie card.
  4. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

can you scan the card for us? there are several different LeBron RCs. Thanks!
  5. katharinemae

katharinemae New Member

I don't have a scanner at the moment, I decided not to sell it anyway, my cousin gave it to me and he'll probably kill me if I'd sell it without him knowing. I will follow the scanned card if I have time, i'm still curious how much its worth. ;)
  6. jayne

jayne Member

Still would love to see this Lebron rookie card. Do you have a friend who has a scanner? A lot of us share images of cards we have even if we're not going to sell. I think I took a picture of myself with my "favorite" card. :)
  7. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Shaquille
    You should be able to find images and prices for it easily online. Just do a search of "Lebron James rookies" and that should be enough information for you to find an exact match to you card, with images and pricing.
  8. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

9. thajayz

thajayz Member

I thought there would be a higher price than those listed on the ebay link for Lebron rookie cards. I don't think he'll surpass Michael Jordan in terms of number of championships won but he'll end up with more than the two that he already has. I would hold onto the card until he wins one or two more rings then I would sell.