Looking for some trades

Discussion in 'Hockey Trading' started by Tom R, Jun 3, 2009.

1. Tom R

Tom R New Member

2. If you have any football left after our last trade.. I have these...some of these inserts are really rare.

[​IMG]

Lemieux 2003/04 Invincible Parallel BV $15
    Lemieux 91/92 Team Pinnacle BV $50
    Lemieux 94/95 Pinnacle artist proof .. dunno exactly what the BV is because Becket left out 90% of the 94/95 sets in the latest issue but there are 2 on ebay 1 buy it now for $45 the other for $74.
    97/98 Jaromir Jagr UD Diamond Vision Signature moves..again Becket left this set out aswell .. there is one of the signtaure versions on ebay he wants $19.99

[​IMG]

that is the Harder to get french version of the Forsberg RC
    the Kovalev jersey has Kip Miller on the back
    the Brendl has Eric lindros on the back (in a rangers jersey)
    The Lindros 93/94 Stadium Club 1st day issue is another set that isnt in Becket (I guess I nee dto subscribe to the online) .. I remember when I pulled that card I about crapped my pants because it booked for $200 its probably worth $5-10 bucks now.

LMK is you are interested I will also sell any of these dirt cheap
  3. MI5

MI5 New Member

Hello Tom,

I need your 06/07 SOTT Gordie, and I also like a few other autos (mainly the Bobby Hull, Lafleur and Brushstrokes autos). Have a look through my bucket when you get a chance.

Thanks,
    Joshua
  4. KINGSCARD

KINGSCARD New Member

hi tom matt here i have a simon gagne / gilbert brule dual rookie auto /499 from the 05/06 rc update just wondering if you would be interested always looking for any extra pens items you might have thank you - matt
    GO PENS!
  5. Tom R

Tom R New Member

Matt, need Giroux, Nodl, Sbisa, Carter, and Richards items..
  6. Ducksfan13

Ducksfan13 New Member

Hi, i need a some of your Ducks autos please see my bucket when you get a chance thanx

josh
  7. stevemason1

stevemason1 New Member

hey im interested in ur ud black tom sestito rookie letterman patch and both pineault letterman patches as well as the sestito,pineault,and voracek yg,
    also the marc methot opc signatures

LMK

i hav a fleury victory rc,fleury OPC rookie,crosby nhls best

Pictures by stevemason1 - Photobucket

PM me to trade