New Trader Rating System

Discussion in 'Rules & Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Jul 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Notorious Admin Moderator

Hello,
    Please notice the unveiling of the new Trader Rating system. It's fairly simple to leave a trader rating. First, you click on the person's avatar, then choose "Leave Feedback" or you can find the "Leave Feedback" link from any member's profile as well.

Filling out the form should be self-explanatory. Your role is either buyer, seller or trader. Select the thread from the list from which your trader originated. If it didn't originate from an existing thread, you and/or the other party of the transaction should create and/or reply to the thread you can use.

Positive, neutral and negative should be obvious, and hopefully all of the feedbacks will be positive. Please do note that we will be monitoring the feedbacks, especially if a negative or neutral is given. We expect all feedbacks to be honest, and will not tolerate any frivolous feedbacks, nor retaliatory feedback.

Finally, please leave a comment for the other party. Honest comments are always welcome, and if there was a problem please make it specific. Instead of saying "he's a fraud" you should state what happened, "I've waited four weeks and not received my cards" instead. You can be specific for good feedback too, instead of "great trader" you could write "I received the cards within four days, and all the cards were as described" is more helpful.

Thanks, and enjoy!
    IQless1 likes this.
  2. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

If you'r asking me for positive feedback on the card I won, all you have to do is say-so. :D

...once I get it, of course. :p
  3. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

thank you for working on this Peter! good to see the trader rating!
  4. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Just tried it out. The thread thingy threw me off, especially since all the talk of the trade was through PMs, lol, but all in all easy to use. thanks!
  5. Peter T Davis

Check your mail tomorrow or Friday. ;)
  6. Peter T Davis

Tying it to threads just gives a bit of transparency. Of course if you want privacy for your transactions, there's no point in doing the trader ratings either. OTOH, having it tied to threads will reduce the potential for shills to build up fake rating profiles.
    ranbethscards likes this.
  7. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Got one to work, wouldn't let me post another one for one member
  8. aksharpatel

aksharpatel New Member

I like this new trader rating system its very good because now it is much more safer and much more sophisticated good job guys I really like these improvements thanks!
  9. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

What if another member does not leave you a feedback after deal was done and a pm was sent asking to leave one? I have two feedbacks that need to be completed
  10. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

sending you a PM Paul.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.