Newbie here

Discussion in 'Rookie Zone' started by chip2dale, Jul 25, 2013.

1. chip2dale

chip2dale New Member

Hey guys,

I remember my dad always showing off his baseball cards with such pride, and now that I'm getting older I thought it would be a fun way to reconnect with him if I started my own collection.

I know I'm a little late to get started, and I never really got into card collecting because I didn't see my dad that much growing up and I guess I just wasn't interested enough (too hyper to sit down and really appreciate the card my dad would try to show me).

But now that I've settled down and gotten older, I'm excited to get started! I'm planning on reading around this forum a bit to get myself started!
  2. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Welcome to the site, I see you've made a few posts already. ;)

I have a brother in Minnesota (Appleton), a Packer fan in the midst of infidels lol

If you're looking for cards, these people like to trade and sell, so you'll have some opportunities. If you want bulk-Twins commons, I have a few hundred I'd let go cheap...like $10 to $15 for the lot (depending on how many there are, I'll have to look, list 'em and scan 'em first)....but it'd take me a while to list 'em for you.

I have a lot of Vikings, including autos (autographs) and relics (material cards/ memorabilia cards, like shirts, uniforms, etc.), but I'm not too keen on letting them go. Hopefully, you're more interested in Baseball lol
  3. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Welcome to the site! :)
  4. jonsportscardz

jonsportscardz Active Member

Hello welcome to the site.
  5. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Welcome to SCC! :)
  6. Killnon2

Killnon2 Member

Well, I have noticed that collecting runs in the genes! Hope to see you around more often!