Nice Nascar for Sale or Trade!

Discussion in 'Racing Buy/Sell' started by Kelby, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Kelby

Kelby New Member

Jamie McMurray Printing Plate Auto 1/1, Kyle Busch Auto, Tony Stewart Race Used Sheet Metal 83/99. These are just a few of the cards I have, check my bucket for the rest and please let me know if your interested in anything! these are all for sale or trade but I will only trade for football, thanks! IMG_0472.JPG IMG_0473.JPG IMG_0476.JPG
  2. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 (4) Moderator Moderator Known Trader

See if Randy (ranbethcards) needs that Kyle auto for his wife's collection, if not I'll take a price on it!
    ranbethscards likes this.
  3. ranbethscards

ranbethscards (38) Moderator Moderator Trusted Trader

The wife has that one... so go for it Troy!

However.. how much in TRADE are you looking for on the McMurray Printing Plate and the Stewart Sheet Metal? Also, is the Stewart the first "T" or the second "T"?
  4. Kelby

Kelby New Member

Thanks for the questions guys! The Stewart is the last T and I will only trade to football, other than that I would have to sell. But I assume the Kyle Busch auto is worth around the $15-20 range. TheMcMurray plate I have no idea what a price would be but make me a trade offer or give me a price and I'll let you know what I think!
  5. Leafsfan1967

Kyle is probably in that range, but being in Canada, and it costing $7 for shipping to here puts me out of the running, sadly! :(
  6. Kelby

Kelby New Member

Sorry! I didn't realize that you were out of the country
  7. Leafsfan1967

Not your fault shipping costs from the US to Canada are so rediculous!
  8. racinghy

racinghy Member

I like the printing plate, i know I am like 6 months late, but would you still have it by any chance and what the price would be?