Pastrami on rye? Travis Pastrana PC

Discussion in 'Racing Mail & Box Breaks' started by camaropat, Jun 28, 2013.

1. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Got a couple new ones in so I figured Id put up what all Ive got so far. The auto and the Pieces of the Action are new in today.

[​IMG]
  2. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

Very nice Pat! Pastrami on Rye...lol... you're killing me!
  3. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Is he any good, or just another hypster like Danica?
  4. ranbethscards

To quote Wikipedia:
    Now, to answer your question... as far as NASCAR is concerned... he can't touch Danica. (oh yeah, someone had to add fuel to the fire!)
  5. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

I know his background, but that doesn't necessarily mean he can drive a race car. Just look at Juan Pablo Montoya, lol!
  6. ranbethscards

Hey now...what are you talking about... do you realize how much driving skill it took to take out that Jet Dryer?
  7. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Oh, hes really good, just not at NASCAR, lol. hes a much better rally racer, but luckly for me I dont PC him becuase of NASCAR at all.
  8. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

As a poor kid growing up, I never got to ride motorbikes, but I knew someday someone would do a flip and other tricks on 'em. One trick I wanted to see was someone riding up a hill, ditching their bike while doing a back-flip off the bike and landing on their feet. Travis did that chit, so I'm glad I at least got to see someone do it.

I know he like to race off-road in my area, and I think these cards are pretty cool. If you ever want to trade one or some of 'em, I'm your guy lol