Please Help With Price

Discussion in 'What's it Worth?' started by Cratty, Feb 1, 2014.

1. Cratty

Cratty Member

So I haven't gotten a becket in along time. Would love to know what becket you guys use and if you can help me on a price. Card is

YEAR - 2012
    NAME - ANDREW LUCK
    BRAND - BOWMAN STERLING
    INSERT - JUMBO PLAYER WORN REPLICA ROOKIE
    CARD # - BSJRR-AL

Thanks for the help
  2. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I have a Sept. 2013 Beckett, but it doesn't list your specific card.

It does list a "Relics Jumbo", card # BSJRPAL, #'d to 99 (base version) and states a value of $20 to $50 for it. Not that that'll help much, given that yours is different and values can vary greatly between subsets.
  3. Adammcq

Adammcq Member

2 listed on ebay right now, ungraded $32.99 and bgs 9.5 listed for $100.00, hold on to that puppy, will go way up when the colts are in the Super Bowl next year :)
  4. Cratty

Cratty Member

well i dont own it was gonna buy it on ebay for $3 but couldnt find a pricing for it yesterday. it ended all ready. :(

thanks for the help thought.
  5. Adammcq

Adammcq Member

Keep lookin though, I get some pretty sweet stuff on there for $0.99 + shipping all the time
  6. Cratty

Cratty Member

i will be. i need to find a local card shop. alk the ones that use to be around me closed. need to get pricing on stuff. was also gonna buy a Lebron James rookie for $15 but then found out to late it was BV at $150 lol. 0-2 hahs
  7. Adammcq

Adammcq Member

I just got back into collect myself, took a 10 year break :) and found out both local card shops closed, I probably spent thousands when I was younger, rarely buy packs anymore, just pay for the stuff i want, mostly stuff from my beloved colts :) (current and former players), just picked up an awesome manning auto with GU jersey piece, posted pics in this forum under "what's it worth" 2006 statistical standout manning
  8. Cratty

Cratty Member

nice. just saw it. today i cant trade for it haha.
  9. Cratty

Cratty Member

I meant to bad I cant trade for it.... Would love to have it..

Dumb phone auto correct
  10. Adammcq

Adammcq Member

Haha, frequently a auto correct victim myself, it would take a lot to pry that card away from me, I just wish I could figure what it is worth without a beckett appraisal
  11. Cratty

Cratty Member

Well if you can't find it. Most people put Value to what it is worth to them. Not becket. So if you would let it go for $50 in card worth. Then you should. Or $100 or $500. It's really up to you. But let me know what you want for it. PM me.
    IQless1 likes this.
  12. LonerWolf

LonerWolf New Member

I don't know.. it's pretty variable.. about 50-60$ maybe.. :)