Press Pass FREE Poster Received!

Discussion in 'Racing Mail & Box Breaks' started by ranbethscards, Jul 6, 2013.

1. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

A couple of weeks ago, Press Pass posted on their FB page a great give-a-way.

A 2013 Press Pass NASCAR Drivers Poster. To get one all you had to do was send an email to Press Pass requesting a poster with your name and address.

Received mine earlier this week. Sad that it was folded and placed in a letter sized manila envelope, but the gesture from Press Pass is greatly appreciated... and I imagine the cost to ship thousands in tubes just wasn't economical.

Anyways... here is a picture from their FB site showing what the Poster looks like. Hoping to get mine framed and up on the wall soon!

presspass poster.jpg
    IQless1 likes this.
  2. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Cool, now haul that baby to the MIS track in August, and get it signed by all the drivers. ;)
  3. ranbethscards

I was thinking about that... but I heard that Keselowski doesn't carry his "auto pen" with him...lol!!!
  4. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

I only counted 30 drivers on there. So, I guess my question is " How do you feel if you are one of the other 15, or so drivers who got dissed on being in the photo?"
  5. ranbethscards

Not sure how they picked the drivers... I am assuming they did not use the "Winner's Only" rule, as they included Danica and Dale Jr...
  6. jonsportscardz

jonsportscardz Active Member

very nice I have the same one going in the mancave
  7. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I wonder if they still have any. What's their email address? I thought about contacting them from their site, but wasn't sure I could do it that way...and I'm not on Facebook.
  8. ranbethscards

you can contact them through their site. not sure if they still have any, but you never know!
    IQless1 likes this.
  9. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

Thanks, I'll give it a shot. ;)