Redwing40's PC Mail Thread

Discussion in 'Hockey Mail & Box Breaks' started by redwing40, Aug 11, 2013.

1. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

Awesome stuff! Love the Modano, and Datsyuk. I think I have one of those Holmstrom autos? Nice patch on the Smith.
    redwing40 likes this.
  2. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Thanks Troy!

Now I been wanting this card for some time now, and finally landed a trade for it, this will be a nice add on for this years Winter Classic coming up for my PC! As always, thanks for the look!

[​IMG]
    IQless1 likes this.
  3. Leafsfan1967

Very nice Hank auto! I really like some of the designs from the UD Black set.
    redwing40 likes this.
  4. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Some more in today! Very Happy!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  5. Leafsfan1967

More great stuff, congrats! :) I'm thinking of collecting Wings prospect Andreas Athanasiou when he gets some cards, as he currently plays in the OHL here in my hometown of Barrie. He's got some pretty nifty moves, so hopefully he'll make the NHL some day soon. They also have a stud defenseman in Aaron Ekblad, who is only 16, so not eligible for the next draft in the summer, but will be a top 3 pick in 2015. We've been spoiled here as last year we also had Winnipeg Jets rookie Mark Sheifele,who filled the net on a nightly basis. Jets Brian little also played junior hockey here in Barrie. Not to mention Dale Hawerchuk is their coach.
    redwing40 likes this.
  6. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

That's cool Troy, Its been hard to keep up on the upcoming Rookie's, Andreas Athanasiou? Not a clue. Wish the Griffins were close by to me, not to many options for Hockey besides driving 15 minutes to the Joe to watch the Wings play, the Griffins are maybe 3 hours away, made a trip to a Windsor Spitfires game one time, but its been awhile since I did a Canada Trip, to tempting as I never want to leave! :)
  7. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Okay, trying to nail out these 11-12 RC's, Like the Smith Prime #/50, This Nyquist is also a #49/50, much better Quad with Two Patches, very sweet, and I had to have this card of Mrazek, First game a shut out. Thanks for the look!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  8. Leafsfan1967

Two solid pickups right there. nice job, bro! ;)
    redwing40 likes this.
  9. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Thanks Troy, and yes "are we the only one's buying cards? Picked this one up, been trying to get more Datsyuk Auto's, got a good price on this......Came in yesterday

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Leafsfan1967 likes this.
  10. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Finally, My Dekeyser YG.....

[​IMG]
    Leafsfan1967 likes this.
  11. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Picked this up for a two dollar bill, and picked up a few others this week, Thanks for the look!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Some classic's, and Box Break stuff......
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  13. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

another handful of great pickups! congrats Paul!
    redwing40 likes this.
  14. Leafsfan1967

Great pickups, Paul! Love the Berenson 71-72. That year is tough to get cards that were centered, and that one is decent. Got to get yourself a Dionne rookie from that year.
    redwing40 likes this.
  15. Leafsfan1967

redwing40 likes this.
  16. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

17. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Okay, got these in today, another Artifacts #/75 13-14, I really like these! The Datsyuk Stamp is cool, and The Prime Namesakes are sweet, though I think the Auto is kind of sloppy from trying to write on that small patch lettering, I'm still happy
    Almost done spending for this month, almost! Lol!

Again, Thanks for the look!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  18. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Got some expo stuff :)

[​IMG]
  19. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

No Hockey fans here? Hello, hello is there any body out there.........

Okay, I will post my scans anyways, lol! I have the 12-13 Artifacts redemption Mrazek, here's the 13-14, nailing these RCs fast, thanks for the look!

[​IMG]
  20. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Nothing special, but got this one in today, This will be my second one of this card, like the look of the Auto on this one :)
    [​IMG]

Got another Smith RC, not sure how many more there is of him I need to go, Dominion and a few numbered one's not sure, but it's been a good year for my Smith collection!

[​IMG]