Redwing40's PC Mail Thread

Discussion in 'Hockey Mail & Box Breaks' started by redwing40, Aug 11, 2013.

1. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Another Lashoff RC, not sure what this one is, but sure is shiny!
    [​IMG]
  2. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Not much, but its some Box Break stuff and a Kindl RC I've been needing, Thanks for the look!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leafsfan1967 likes this.
  3. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Been awhile, kind of slowing down for me, taking a cut back you could say, but got a few this past month, one trade was for some Leafs for a friend, but anyways, a few more newer Red Wings players for my PC!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leafsfan1967 likes this.
  4. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

I think these are called red lasar, or it might be pulsar, I can't remember, but they are from either Target, or Walmart blasters, or both.
    redwing40 likes this.
  5. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Thanks, I found out it's the Red Pulsar, still not sure on if it's target or Walmart :)

Okay, one more for this month, just came in today, took me three months to get this Dekeyser, landed this one for a fare price, so I took it, just not happy with the sticker AU, stands out like a sore thumb, but still a sweet card! Thanks for the look!

[​IMG]
    Leafsfan1967 likes this.
  6. Leafsfan1967

While I'm not much of a fan of anything new on the market, i do like some of the Select, and Prizm stuff. I really like the looks of the purple Cracked Ice, and most of the other colours. The Fire on Ice insert set is sharp, and the different colours might get me to chase a few players. The Prizm Pulsars are really nice, too.

Nice pick up on the Danny DeKeyser Söze. :D
    IQless1 and redwing40 like this.
  7. IQless1

IQless1 Active Member

I like Prizm too, even back in the mid-90's when Pacific made the "Prism" product.

But, my focus isn't hockey, it's football.

That said, I liked what I found in the four packs I got last week so much I just HAD to scrape together some $$$ from returnables and buy myself another 12 packs lol
    redwing40 likes this.
  8. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Thanks guys, always welcome comments!

Okay got these in today, Two more Smith's for my PC, Tomas Tatar, Jacob Kindl RC's, Tatar is on a roll, fitting good with the Wings! Thanks for the look!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leafsfan1967 likes this.
  9. Leafsfan1967

Nice stuff. Keep them coming! :D
  10. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Okay, made a huge trade and landed this Jimmy Howard Rookie Printing Plate #1/1 and some YG Exclusives. Thanks for the look and comments!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leafsfan1967 likes this.
  11. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Few more in this past week, I'm Starting to like The Cup gold base, so had to pick up this Zetty, plus Knock off another Smith and Sheahan RC/AU, Thanks for the look!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Leafsfan1967 likes this.