The gem of your PC.

Discussion in 'Show it off - Personal Collection Display' started by Mooche, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Mooche

Mooche New Member

Everyone has one. What is yours?

At the moment, it's an easy question to answer for me right now:

[​IMG]

/249

Beautiful card I grabbed a pretty fair price. He's my favourite player for my Winnipeg Jets, and I absolutely love the piece.

Show off your gems fellow Freaks!
  2. Leafsfan1967

Leafsfan1967 Moderator Moderator

3. HOFautos

HOFautos New Member

i cant really say what mine is, i have many
  4. Mooche

Mooche New Member

Then throw up a few! I just narrowed it down to one, but for some of the more polished collectors out there I know that is super difficult to do.
  5. braves4life1025

braves4life1025 Active Member

some nice stuff so far..I have a few hard to decide.

any of these:
    [​IMG]
    just started a booklet pc about 4-5 days ago and have already gotten all these in

or this:
    [​IMG]

tom brady RC worth around 80 or more. love the card
  6. clarkesk82

clarkesk82 New Member

I think these 3 are my "gems" as of right now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

but these 2 come close

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. Leafsfan1967

Looks good, Stephen. I love old guy autos.
  8. camaropat

camaropat Active Member

Hmm, its hard to pinpoint the one gem in my collection, but there are a few that are in high contention for me. :D

Definately the gems of my hockey collection:
    [​IMG]

Anybody who collects Iverson knows he dont do signings that often for card companies, this is one of his more availible autos sp'd /224
    [​IMG]

and last but surley not least, my best pull ever, this card will be buried with me (according to UD website its ssp'd /23, but Im sure Ive seen more than 23 on the bay so Im not so sure thats accurate), either way, the only one Ive ever seen with red Jordan and green Kareem Bucks jersey swatches:
    [​IMG]

I know its nothing major, but for a strictly retail guy living on a blaster a week Id say thats not too shabby...... but not a Hammerin' Hank auto, Ovechkin signed stick, or signed Crosby jersey thats for sure, hahahahaaha. (thats my way of saying sick PC pieces, Im very jealous.... except for the Crosby, Im just jealous of the eBay auction Id have if it was mine :D )
  9. ranbethscards

ranbethscards Moderator Moderator

NASCAR
    Marty Robbins
    2007 Legends Racing Artifacts
    MY "GEM" Patch #/25, #/50, #/99 and #/199

[​IMG]
    jonsportscardz likes this.
  10. Moosehead

Moosehead HALL OF FAME FREAK

This is my first and only Willis Auto I've ever pulled. I've never pulled a g/u of is either!

[​IMG]
  11. Mooche

Mooche New Member

Such a sweet card Moose! Gotta love some PWilly.
  12. avsbruins65

avsbruins65 Member

13. braves4life1025

braves4life1025 Active Member

14. Okemos16

Okemos16 New Member

I have a few, but when it comes to nice patches this one Has to be my favorite image.jpg
  15. Leafsfan1967

My most valuable card is this one. The regular version of this books for $2,500. I think the golds have a multiplier of either 1.25, or 1.50 making it have a BV of $3,125, or $3,750. :eek:

[​IMG]
  16. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Wow, nice stuff guys! This was a tough choice, but out of my PC, this one stands out the most! love this card

[​IMG]
  17. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD Member

My all time favorite is easy...that's my 1981 Topps Montana RC. It was a birthday gift from my parents when I was a kid...it's got soft corners and is faded a bit, but I love it. Someday I'll pick up a PSA 9 example to go with it...but this example will always be #1 in my heart:

[​IMG]
    For those of you more into modern cards...here is my favorite modern card in my collection. I have been putting together a nice game used PC of Joey Harrington as he is one of my all time favorite players. I remember watching him play at Autzen Stadium when I was a kid and then following him through his less than successful NFL career. But, I will always remember him leading all those comebacks in the Pac-10.​
    This is an 2005 Absolute TOTT Material Black Spectrum 1/1:​
    [​IMG]
  18. Leafsfan1967

How could I forget about this one? A bunch of members on another message board (spawn.com) secretly chipped in money, and bought, and surprised me with this gift. I remember watching this actual card on ebay, but when it hit $396. I just couldn't pull the trigger on it. Turns out I wouldn't have got it, as they were not gonna let it go to anyone else, lol!

[​IMG]
  19. redwing40

redwing40 #1 Wings Fan

Cool Stuff guys, strange seeing the joey Harrington, been awhile hearing his name, nice 1/1!
    Made a trade with the Artist that did the Art work for the 11-12 ITG H&P, he needed all my base art work from the set, in exchange he sent me these, pretty cool I thought! Thanks Ted

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  20. jonsportscardz

jonsportscardz Active Member

Great stuff guys