Which manufacturer do you like?

Discussion in 'Card Chat' started by TradingCardNews, Oct 30, 2013.

1. TradingCardNews

TradingCardNews New Member

Topps, Upper Deck, Panini? Wanted to see if you have one you love to collect (and why)?

This week
    Baseball news: 2013 Topps Triple Threads, Abreau news
    Football news: Panini Contenders, Production Issues on Prizm
    Hockey: Titanium and Young Guns
    Basketball: Immaculate, Flawless
    Other: UFC Knockout, Best of WWE
    Nonsport: Wack Package Halloween, Women of Marvel.
    More: Panini Minimum Advertised Pricing, Dealers Sentenced In Fake Advertising Case

The source for card industry news, all in one place! TradingCardNews.webs.com
  2. Jon P

Jon P Member

I love topps and panini. The reason is i love the refractors they have and the designs.
  3. boldog

boldog New Member

Hockey: ITG Heroes and Prospects
  4. sully3333

sully3333 New Member

I've always been a big fan of Topps, for no logical reason honestly. Their cards just tend to appeal to me more than other brands. Although, I will say, as a company, Panini is absolutely wonderful. I once bought a pack that was short one card for no apparent reason, and just by politely emailing them about it, they sent me a whole box of whatever that pack was (I can't remember the exact name of it, this was years ago), along with a hat, a t-shirt, and a Brian Robiskie autographed football.
  5. mevsthor

mevsthor New Member

I am a fan of Topps as well. I don't really have a reason it's just the first cards I started collecting.
  6. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I buy Topps cards just because they are the first baseball cards I bought and collected. My boyfriend also collected a lot of Topps cards so that's what I would look for when buying online and it just stuck.